How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
If you need anyone to be reminded about a document or a link on your Foldeti account, it couldn’t be easier with REMINDERS function. You can set up one, or sequence several reminders for the same item — with different dates, times, users or user groups and reminder texts.
To set up a reminder do as follows:
- Click on the item you want to set up a reminder for
- Click on ‘Remind’ button on the toolbar or ‘Add new reminder’ text on the right side panel
- Select a date and time you want the reminder to trigger
- Choose an email address you want the reminder to be sent to. Your account’s email address is there by default, but you can change it.
OR choose a User Group instead
- Write a custom reminder text on the ‘Message’ field
- Click on the blue ‘Remind’ button to confirm the reminder
The reminder function will now send an email to the address you inserted (or to the User Group) at the time you chose with the message you added.
To set up more reminders for the same file, click ‘Remind’ or ‘Add new reminder’ again.
To edit a reminder, click on the date and time of the set up reminder on the right side, under the ‘Reminders:’ title.
To delete a reminder, click on the trash bin icon next to the reminder.