Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Adding Users to a User Group
After you have created at least one user group, you can start assigning your team members into that group.
To assign users (or User Groups) to a User Group, do the following:
- Log in as an account administrator and locate the Admin Tools panel on the left side of the system, right under the Main Sections
- Click on ‘Manage User Groups’
- Create a user group or click on one you have created before
- Click on ‘Add User’ or ‘+Member’ on toolbar to add a User, or ‘Add User Group’ to add an existing user group to the group
- Input a user’s email to the field that appears, or select a user group
Note that the user has to be signed up to Folderit with that email address as a user name. You can invite people yourself, or they can sign up on their own. You can also add your own user as a member of groups.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add more people to the group.
Error message ‘Could not find user.’: There is no user registered in Folderit with that email address. Initiate their registration by going to Manage Users > +User.