Removing Users from a User Group
If you need to remove a user from your user group(s) but not entirely from your team, you can easily do that.
Do the following:
- Log in as an account administrator
- Locate Admin Tools panel on the left side, under the Main Sections
- Click on Manage User Groups
- Click on the user group you need to remove the user from
- Click on the settings icon next to the user to open up settings menu
- Click on Remove
To remove the user from other chosen groups as well, repeat the steps 3 to 6.
To remove the user from your system completely, cutting off their access to any and all resources under your account, read Removing a User.