When looking for a document repository software, you no doubt have seen that although straightforward in first sight, it actually is a pretty difficult task. And it is not because of the lack of options!
Maybe it’s even vice versa–there are so many document repository software options to choose from that it is easy to get lost. Every software seems to do one or two things well and have some major issues in your opinion. The thing is, there is no one perfect solution for everyone, but in our (subjective) assessment, Folderit comes pretty close. Because this is pretty much what most people need their document repository software to do:
- Store your files safely and securely – Folderit has SSL and 256-bit encryption
- Have enough storage – Folderit offers up to 1 TB (1000 GB) of storage and if you need more, just contact us and we will give you a custom offer
- Have versioning – Folderit keeps all the versions of the file you need
- Have sharing – Folderit might well have the easiest sharing of any DRS
- Have affordable pricing – Folderit has probably the most affordable prices
Depending on your specific needs, you might have other needs and the list given above is by far not everything Folderit is capable of doing. So make sure to check out the full list on the front page for features like document approval workflow, reminders, check-in & check-out, sub-accounts, notifications and more.
You will also want the document depository software to keep your files online in a safe cloud, so you can access them from anywhere and no local disaster in the form of physical events or cyber attacks can danger them. It is much more secure and efficient to keep digital documents online these days.
So go look at what Folderit has to offer and you will be delightfully surprised how exactly it is what you were looking for!