How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
OKTA SCIM setup guide
Supported SCIM features include:
- Create Users. Users in Okta that are assigned to the Folderit application in Okta are automatically added as team users to your account in Folderit.
- Update User Attributes
- Deactivate Users. Unassigned/deactivated users are also deactivated in Folderit
- Group Push. Groups in Okta can be synced to Folderit with members (only assigned users).
- Go to “Manage accounts”, from there look for the account cog wheel, where You’ll find “Identity providers” item.
- Activate OKTA integration by clicking on “Link OKTA”.
- Enter a name of Your choosing for the integration (for example “OKTA”).
- Keep the dialog with base URL and access token open or copy them and keep them for later.
- Browse for “Folderit” from “Applications” and add the integration.
- From “Sign On”, edit “Settings” and change “Credentials Details” -> “Application username format” to “Email”.
- From “Provisioning”, click “Configure API integration” and enable integration.
- Enter base URL and access token from Folderit, test for success and save.
- Enable “Create Users”, “Update User Attributes” and “Deactivate Users” in “To App”.
- Assign users/groups from “Assignments”.
- To sync groups to Folderit, it is required to specify those groups under “Push Groups” page.
Troubleshooting and Tips