How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Deleting a User Group
If you no longer need a user group and want to remove it, follow these simple steps:
- Log in as an account administrator
- Locate Admin Tools panel on the left side, under the Main Sections
- Click on “Manage User Groups”
- Click on the settings (gear) icon on the right side of the group’s name to open settings menu
- Choose ‘Delete’
- Confirm deletion by clicking on Delete again when you are asked
That’s it, the user group is now removed. Note that it will not delete the users, so if the users have been given permission to access some resources as a member of another group or individually, they still can!