You can upload any file to Folderit, what ever its format and size — up to 50 GB per single file is accepted.
Here are the different ways you can onboard your data:
1. Click on ‘Upload’ or drag and drop your files into the system
2. Send them to your Folderit account’s Inbox address
3. Upload a ZIP file with alrge data structures and extract in Folderit
4. Use our SFTP solution (contact us for details)
5. Use our API to create your own onboarding solution
To upload files, click either the ‘Upload’ button or drag files directly to the browser window. You can upload files one-by-one or multiple (even hundreds) at a time. You can’t upload folders directly, so you need to create the folder hierarchy in Folderit and upload files into the folders or, if you have a lot of folders and sub-folder, upload a ZIP file with your folder structure and expand that in Folderit!
You can also import files via email, by sending them as an attachment to your Inbox.