How Can We Help?
You can upload any file to Folderit, what ever its format and size — up to 50 GB per single file is accepted.
Here are the different ways you can onboard your data:
1. Click on ‘Upload’ or drag and drop your files into the system
2. Send them to any folder in your system via email (folder’s email address can be activated from the footer of every folder)
3. Upload a ZIP file with large data structures and uncompress in Folderit
4. Use our SFTP solution (contact us for details)
5. Use our API to create your own onboarding solution
To upload files, click either the ‘Upload’ button or drag files directly to the browser window. You can upload files one-by-one or multiple (even hundreds) at a time. To upload folders, click on the arrow on ‘UPLOAD’ button and choose ‘Upload a Folder’. If you have a lot of folders and sub-folder, upload a ZIP file with your folder structure and uncompress it in Folderit!
You can also import files via email, by sending them as an attachment to any folder. You can find each folder’s e-mail address from its footer.