Corporate Social Responsibility at Folderit
We understand that we have a role to play in making the world a better place; in doing everything we can to stop the dangerous trends in climate change and social inequality.
Taking such a responsibility is deeply rooted in Folderit’s corporate culture and values.
What We Do for the Environment
Our business is turning offices paperless and if possible, moving them on a cloud platform. In doing so we not only help save forests and water but also energy. Paperless office is greener than non-paperless. While cloud services are in turn greener than on-premises options.
- We use Amazon Web Services as our cloud platform which is on track to become 100% powered on green energy by 2025.
- Our office is paper-free.
- Our hardware is Energy Star rated.
- We keep business travel to minimum — when ever it can be done over the internet, we’ll do it over the internet.
- We encourage our employees to commute by other means than private transportation.
- We sort waste & recycle.
- Our head office is located in Estonia which has digital society with paperless governance and which is among eight greenest countries in the world (Yale University’s 2016 Environmental Performance Index).
- Tap water in Estonia is pure and drinkable — no need for bottled water in the office.
What We Do for the Society
- We volunteer our services for some NPOs around the world who are unable to pay but need a secure storage and collaboration environment.
- We are family-friendly organization.
- We support remote working.
- We are pro diversity.
- We are pro pay equality.